Little Orange: Citrus, Spice… and all things nice!
- Citrus: lulo is also known as naranjilla, little orange.
- Try the Little Orange Conscious Cocktail
- Orange: triple sec, Cointreau, Grand Marnier
- Peach: Archers Peach
- Apricot: Apricot Brandy
- Mixed with (ginger) marmalade, apricot jam, Seville orange gin
- Muddled with fresh orange, garnished with flamed orange twist
- Muddled/garnished with physalis (uchuva or cape gooseberry)
- Stirred with gomme syrup infused with orange peel or uchuva
- Tree Fruits:
- Warmed with Cherry Brandy, Frangelico
- Warmed with Plum & Cinnamon Cordial and brandy
- Red Berries with Green
- Cranberries or red currants ideal as a winter garnish
Spice it Up!
- Nut: Amaretto or Frangelico
- Spiced Rum: great with Sailor Jerry, Appleton Estate VX and Chairman’s Reserve
- Spiced Hot Toddy: a winter warmer with cinnamon or nutmeg…..
- Mulling Spices
- Berraquera is super as a Spritz – and perfect with Prosecco!
- Add peach purée, juice or Archers Peach for a Berraquera Bellini.
New Year Health-Kick: BQA 100 kcal/25cl; white wine 200kcal/25cl